Botanical Name: Astragalus membranaceus
The root of this plant has been used for many, many hundreds of years in Chinese medicine.
- Restores the body’s immune system and strengthens the immune response.
- Increases vitality.
- Immune stimulant
- Adaptagenic (improves the innate healing ability of the body)
- Cardio Tonic
- For Low Blood Pressure
- Helpful to assist in cancer treatment
- Viral Infections including the common cold
- Decreased appetite
Major Safety Issues:
- Not to be used in acute infections as it can aggravate the condition.
- 1.0 to 2.0ml : x 3 times daily (1:1 liquid)