Botanical Name: Eleutherococcus senticosus
- As a tonic for cases of decreased performance such as chronic fatigue syndrome, fatigue, sensation of weakness, exhaustion, tiredness, irritability, insomnia, mild depression and loss of concentration.
- As a prophylactic and restorative tonic for enhancement of mental and physical wellbeing.
- During recovery from acute or chronic disease, trauma, surgery and other stressful episodes.
- Increases the body’s resistance to stressful exposures such as heat, cold, physical exhaustion, viruses, bacteria, chemicals, extreme working conditions, noise and pollution.
- Supplementary cancer treatment to increase the tolerance of patients to the adverse effects of chemotherapy and radiation therapy.
Major Safety Issues:
- Do not use before bed as it may cause mental stimulation.
- Avoid during pregnancy and lactation.
- 1.0 to 2.0 ml : x 3 times daily (1:1 liquid)